Can we trust AI, is AI 100% reliable ?
We’re excited to invite you to our Online webseminar, “Be Careful with Your AI: How to Assure Quality and Manage Risks in AI Development” conducted by Yunus Bulut, KIT / Validator. AI is changing industries, but it also comes with risks. This web seminar will help you to understand those risks and how to handle them.
Date: September 19th – Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (your local time)
Speaker: Yunus Bulut, KIT / Validator
- Introduction to AI Development: Understanding the Potential and Risks.
- Building Comprehensive Quality Systems: Ensuring Reliability and Accuracy in AI.
- Effective Risk Management: Identifying and Addressing AI-related Threats.
- Upcoming AI Regulations in the European Union: Preparing Your Company for Compliance.
- Q&A Session: Get Your AI-related Questions Answered by Our Expert Panel.
Yunus Bulut, KIT will share practical advice and insights during the Webseminar. It’s important, especially for SMEs, to prepare for the upcoming AI regulations in the European Union. This event will help you comply with these regulations.
Here you can register for free : https://www.sicos-bw.de/registration-bcwya-19-09-2023/
We look forward to your participation in our webseminar.